Peer Support Service Specialties
- Offering hope that recovery is not only possible but probable
- Supporting your choices and active involvement in your recovery process
- Providing information and opportunities for you to choose your desired roles with regard to living, learning, working and social interaction in the community
- Coordinating and linking to other service providers
- Recognizing, respecting and accommodating differences as they relate to your age, culture/ethnicity/race, religion, gender identity/expression, and sexual orientation
- Supporting individual human rights and the elimination of discrimination and stigma
We Will Support You as You Determine Your Own Wellness Goals
- Both the person receiving peer support as well as the Certified Peer Specialist will work hard to build a mutually respectful, trusting relationship.
- We will discover together what your individual recovery goals are.
- We will develop a plan to accomplish your goals and desired outcomes.
- We will promote empowerment, self-determination, understanding, wellness tools and resilience through mentoring and service coordination supports.
Our Program Offerings and Services
Peer Support Services
Peer Support Services can reduce symptoms, enlarge social networks, and enhance quality of life, especially when offered along with traditional mental health services.
Training and Education for the Community and Providers
We offer training in Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP®), Recovery-Oriented Mental Health Services, and Technical Assistance. If you’re interested in bringing these services to your organization, click to learn more or contact us at (717) 517-8552 or email@example.com.
Offering hope and inspiration through personal stories of wellness and resilience. Educating providers and the community about the beneficial role Peer Specialists play in the lives of others.
Call the Lancaster County Warm Line
Call the Lancaster County Warm Line at (717) 945-9976.
The Warm Line is available 7 days a week from 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm. Individuals who call outside business hours and leave a message will receive a call when the Warm Line is open.